Thread Links Date Links

Re: [802SEC] +++10 Day EC Email Ballot+++ 802.1aq book signing - Motion passes

OK...the voting tally right now seems to be:

*Approves (11) from:
Tony Jeffree
Pat Thaler
Apurva Mody
Bruce Kraemer
Jon Rosdahl
David Law
Roger Marks
Mike Lynch
Bob Heile
John D'Ambrosia
Steve Shellhammer

As the number of Approves is already significantly greater than 50% of the
voting population of the EC, the ballot is now terminated and the motion