[802SEC] 802.11 New Project PAR for consideration at July 2012 plenary

Dear CAC,

This email serves as notification that 802.11 has prepared a new project PAR and 5C and that during the July Plenary in  San Diego we will request permission from the EC to submit the PAR to NesCom.

The activity that created these document is the 802.11 China millimeter wave study group.
The intent of the project is to modify the 802.11ad (60 GHz) PHY to operate in spectrum allocations that are unique to China.  The proposed project identification is P802.11aj.

During our recently completed May interim meeting
the PAR was approved by the WG 74/0/0.
the 5C was approved by the WG 68/0/0

The PAR document can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/12/11-12-0140-05-cmmw-ieee-802-11-cmmw-sg-par.doc