Re: [802SEC] +++10 Day EC Email Ballot+++ Forwarding 802.1Q Corrigendum 2 to Sponsor ballot

My apologies - slight error in the reported stats on the WG vote on the
motion (but not in the outcome). Should have read:

The ballot achieved a response of 50-0-0, which represents a response rate
of 77% and an approval rate of 100%.

Regards,
Tony