[802SEC] New IMAT - Status update
Now that the Atlanta meeting is behind us I would like to thank the team
for the success of the beta test. It is a pleasure working with all of
you, especially Rick Alfvin, Greg Marchini, Jeric Newby, Jon Rosdahl, and
Adrian Stephens. The migration from old IMAT code to the new application
would not have been accomplished without your.
Below is a status on the open items and plan for moving off murphy,
seabass and onto fully implemented imat.ieee.org solution for attendance
tracking for 802 voting rights.
- New IMAT used in Atlanta on imat.ieee.org
- Log in issue identified early on Monday -- Resolved
- System had been used for the remained of the week without
- Status: Stable
- Open items regarding application:
- Ticket 1212: Change text "add attendees" to "manage Attendees"
as per old IMAT logic. COMPLETE
- Ticket 1018: Meeting update upload from spreadsheet as reported
by Roger. Documentation to be completed by Greg June 13, 2012
- Ticket 1010: Attendee can view their own history. Complete
- Ticket 1196: Prevent attendance in overlapping venues. New
enhancement request. Not scheduled.
- Open items regarding server location and functionality:
- Decommission Murphy: we should plan to keep Murphy on-site
through the Sept Wireless Interim and possibly the Nov Plenary. Action
Item for Christina and Rick
- Redirect URL for seabass.ieee.org to imat.ieee.org. From this
point forward IMAT will be accessed by BOTH Managers/Officers and
Attendees. Action Item: Greg will work with Luigi and/or Jeric to
do this early in June.
Action Item: Christina to communicate changes to Verilan, Azgaard,
and Face-to-Face - COMPLETE
- Open Discussion item:
- There is a discussion with the 802 EC to consider modification
of IMAT (or new application development) to allow for tracking meeting
presence. The original IMAT specification did not document this
requirement and was not part of old or new IMAT application.
- This topic is on the agenda at the June 5th 802 EC telecon.
- A documented specification (signed/agreed upon by 802EC) is
needed before SA can determine the possible cost, budget and schedule for
said development work.
- This change/enhancement item is out of scope of the new IMAT
development and rollout since it was not part of the old IMAT system and
will not hold up the use of IMAT at the July Plenary Session.
Manager Standards Solutions Services, IEEE Standards
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08855
IEEE ? Advancing Technology for Humanity
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.