[802SEC] Reminder - July PARs / 5C Submission
Dear Working Group Chairs,
As a friendly reminder, please remember to submit for review any PARs and, if applicable, responses to the 5 Criteria, to the Reflector 30 days prior to the day of the opening session of the IEEE 802 LMSC July plenary session.
Below is the list of PARs received to date. Please review, and contact me if you have a PAR I have missed.
Posted at http://www.ieee802.org/PARs.shtml
* 802.16.q, amendment for multi-tier networks, PAR and 5C<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.16/dcn/12/16-12-0394-00.docx>
* 802.16.3, new standards for mobile broadband network performance measurements, PAR and 5C<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.16/dcn/12/16-12-0395-00.docx>
* 802.3bm, amendment for 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Operation Over Fiber Optic Cables, PAR<http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GNGOPTX/P802_3bm_PAR_170512.pdf> and 5C<http://www.ieee802.org/3/100GNGOPTX/dove_02a_0512_optx.pdf>
* 802.3bn, amendment for Ethernet Passive Optical Networks Protocol over Coax Networks, PAR<http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/P802_3bn_PAR_170512.pdf> and 5C<http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/EPoC_5Criteria_draft_0516.pdf>
* 802.11aj, amendment for Enhancements for Very High Throughput to support one or more of the Chinese 40-50 GHz and 59-64 GHz frequency bands, PAR<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/12/11-12-0140-05-cmmw-ieee-802-11-cmmw-sg-par.doc> and 5C<https://mentor.ieee.org/802.11/dcn/12/11-12-0141-04-cmmw-ieee-802-11-cmww-sg-5c.doc>
IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.