From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Law, David
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:07 AM
To: IEEE 802 SEC <stds-802-sec@ieee.org>
Subject: [802SEC] IEEE 802 University outreach July planning call - Friday
15th June at 5:00PM GMT (9:00N PST, 12:00N EST)

All,

Based on the responses to the Doodle poll, I will be holding the IEEE 802
University Ad Hoc outreach July planning call on Friday 15th June at 5:00PM
GMT (9:00N PST, 12:00N EST).

Agenda:

[1] Conformation of detailed schedule
[2] Orientation session and slide set
[3] Meetings recommended for observation [4] Closing session and survey [5]
Update on PR activities [6] Any other items

Teleconference details:

USA Toll:         +1-702-696-4520
USA Toll Free:    +1-866-409-2889
UK Toll:          +44-1452-555574
UK Free phone:    +44-844-579-0686

Conference Code:  4041560157

Best regards,
  David

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.