The person who will fill the SA Managing Director position has been announced, please see the below message from Steve Mills.  I have contacted Konstantinos, he and I have agreed to meet soon after he gets settled in NJ.

Regards,

--Paul

----- Forwarded by Theresa Steenweg/STDS/STAFF/US/IEEE on 06/28/2012 10:06 AM -----
From: d.ringle@ieee.org
To: sa-bog@IEEE.ORG, stds-board-comm@IEEE.ORG, standards-staff@IEEE.ORG
Date: 06/28/2012 09:35 AM
Subject: New Managing Director of the IEEE-SA - message from IEEE-SA President Steve Mills
Sent by: standards-staff@ieee.org

It gives me great pleasure to introduce the new IEEE-SA Managing Director, Dr. Konstantinos Karachalios.  Information on Konstantinos’ background is included in the official announcement by Dr. Jim Prendergast below.

I’m sure everyone will join me in welcoming Konstantinos to the IEEE Standards Association.  I look forward to his official arrival on 20 August.

Steve