From: John D'Ambrosia
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 5:24 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Update on Higher Speed Ethernet Industry Connections

Dear EC Members,

I want to give everyone an update on the status of the Higher Speed Ethernet Industry Connections effort.

Given some conversations, I requested a meeting between Paul and John Kulick, Chair of ICCOM, & James Wendorf.  Upon review of the motion that I had gotten passed by the EC (which had been used for endorsement of the prior Bandwidth Assessment Industry Connections Activity), it was felt that this motion did not convey the EC endorsement of the Industry Connections Activity Initiation Document  (ICAID) form that ICCOM wanted.

Therefore, I have requested time from Paul for the EC opening meeting on Monday to discuss this effort and moving forward to get approval for the upcoming ICCOM meeting on Monday July 23.  I will upload an updated ICAID form shortly.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia