From: John D'Ambrosia
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 4:17 PM
To: IEEE 802 SEC <stds-802-sec@ieee.org>
Subject: July Plenary - Opening Reports

Dear EC Members,

Following in the steps of my illustrious predecessor, I will be looking for everyone to provide their opening reports prior to the opening meeting, so that I can post the files to the website.  Also, if you have any documents for presentation at our opening meeting, please send them to me as soon as you can.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

IEEE 802 LMSC Recording Secretary