Thursday, 10:30-12:30 Overview and Architecture meeting cancelled

IEEE 802 Architecture list, hosted by 802.1:
 See www.ieee802.org/1/email-pages/foir1011.html
   or email hdk-veuuft@hjkeen.net for help.
 Archive: www.ieee802.org/1/private/emaila/
-----

All

We have resolved all but one technical comment, which is currently under discussion (regarding addressing OID leaf nodes). As such, we won't need to meet on Thursday and so this meeting has been cancelled.

There will be a motion to request conditional approval to forward the draft to Sponsor ballot at the Thursday closing session.

James Gilb

===
Unsubscribe link: mailto:STDS-802-ARCH-SIGNOFF-REQUEST@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
IEEE. Fostering technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.