[802SEC] Update on 802.21 Revision PAR

Dear EC members,

During Monday opening EC plenary, I indicated  that 802.21 WG will propose the maintenance PAR requesting EC approval on Friday to forward it to Nescom.  I also mentioned that we may propose another  PAR for splitting the IEEE 802.21-2008 standard. After consulting with several EC members, I understood  that  it is good to have 30-days notice for this PAR.  WG has discussed  this and decided to submit both the PARs together for consideration during November plenary meeting.  Therefore,  I am not submitting  the maintenance PAR per 48 hours rule.

John: I would like to  withdraw this item from the EC closing plenary agenda.

Regards,

_Subir