[802SEC] P802.3bm - Amended PAR and 5C Documents

Dear Executive Committee;

The Next Generation 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group wishes to express our appreciation for the feedback you provided our body with regard to the PAR and 5C documents.

Please accept the amended documents (attached) for consideration. We intend to request approval by 802.3 of these documents on Thursday.

The 5C that was used is not the currently approved set of 5Cs that are required by 802 EC OM (see 11.5.2).
Accepted. Please see the attached 5C document. PG6, and all questions updated per latest 802 EC OM requirements.
The title of the PAR and the 5C is different… The 5C document does not reference the PAR. Some note to tie the two together should be made.
Accepted. Please see the attached 5C document. PG4
Thank you again.

--
Dan Dove
Chair, Next Generation 40 Gb/s and 100 Gb/s Optical Ethernet Study Group