Re: [802SEC] Reminder: Closing Reports

John,

Can you please clarify this request? Per OM 5.1.1:

Each WG, TAG, and ECSG Chair shall provide a status report to the Sponsor Recording Secretary no later than one week after the conclusion of the closing EC meeting. This status report shall include a description of the progress made during the week, as well as plans for further work and future meetings. The Recording Secretary shall post these status reports on the IEEE 802 LMSC web page no later than two weeks after the close of the plenary session.

So the only "final report" I am familiar with is the one that is due a week from tomorrow. Which final report are you seeking for Friday’s EC Meeting?

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>
Chair, IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access <http://WirelessMAN.org>