[802SEC] Current Draft of the Plenary Session Sponsor Invitation Letter for your review & comments - DUE back to me no later than Friday, July 27, 2012

Colleagues,   See the attached:  Current Draft of the Plenary Session Sponsor Invitation Letter for your review & comments  -  DUE back to me no later than  Friday, July 27, 2012 !!!                 J

The thought is to send out a simple 1-page invitation just to get an _expression_ of potential interest of sponsors from our various 802 members.

Specific requirements will be in the Plenary Session Sponsor Information Package that will be sent to responders and posted on our website.

Thanx, Buzz

Please note my contact info:

Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee

IEEE-802 LMSC Meeting Manager