Re: [802SEC] +++straw poll--support for continuation of $5 single copy sales+++

Paul -

I support continuation of the $5 single copy sales program. I would like to see this made a permanent pricing policy; the additional access and visibility that this program is giving to our standards is very important to the development of the IEEE 802 (and general IEEE) standards brand.

Regards,
Tony