[802SEC] New 802 Smart Grid TAG

All

The motion to form the 802 Smart Grid TAG was approved at the 802 LMSC closing meeting. The first official meeting of the TAG will be at the November, 2012 plenary in San Antonio, TX. We will likely have some ad-hoc meetings and conference calls between now and then as needed.

I was appointed as the interim Chair and I have appointed Tim Godfrey to be the interim Vice Chair. We will be holding elections for Chair and Vice Chair at the November 2012 plenary meeting during one of the Smart Grid TAG sessions.

The meetings in November will be:
Mon. 16:00-18:00
Tue. 16:00-18:00
Wed. 16:00-18:00

The TAG will be referred to as 802.24 Smart Grid TAG and we will be transitioning to the new name for the web page, mailing list and document server. I will send out updates when that happens.

James Gilb
802.24 Smart Grid TAG Chair