From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 12:41 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++straw poll--support for continuation of $5 single copy sales+++ tentative result

Dear EC members,

For those of you that have not cast a response or comment yet, please do so.
The straw poll will close when all EC members have responded.

The tentative results are:

 Response categories:         YES or NO
1) VC Pat Thaler                 YES
2) VC James Gilb                YES
3) TR Clint Chaplin             ----
4) RS John D'Ambrosia      YES
5) ES Jon Rosdahl              YES
6) 01 Tony Jeffree               YES w/comment
7) 03 David Law                  YES
8) 11 Bruce Kraemer            YES
9) 15 Bob Heile                    ---
0) 16 Roger Marks               ---
1) 18 Mike Lynch                YES
2) 19 Steve Shellhammer      YES
3) 21 Subir Das                   YES
4) 22 Apurva Mody             YES
5) 24 James Gilb                (can only cast one response)
6) ME Buzz Rigsbee            YES w/comment
7) ME Geoff Thompson      ---
8) 17 John Lemon                YES
9) 20 Canchi Radikrishna     YES
0) CH Paul Nikolich            ---

 TOTAL     tentative result  14 YES   5 pending response