[802SEC] Transition in document server

All

We have successfully transitioned the SG ECSG document server on mentor to 802.24. Unfortunately, all prior links to SG documents have changed, instead of:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802ecsg-sg/dcn/12/<document number>

They are now found at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/8022.4/dcn/12/<document number>

The 802.24 and 802 SG ECSG web pages will be updated shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The email list will also be changing from:

802-SG-ECSG@listserv.ieee.org

STDS-802-24@listserv.ieee.org

as soon as I can figure out how to do it. Existing subscribers will be transferred over as I will simply be changing the name of the list.

Thanks.

James Gilb