[802SEC] +++straw poll--support for continuation of $5 single copy sales+++ final result

Dear EC members,

All EC members have responded, the straw poll is complete, the final result is as follows:

Response categories:         YES or NO
1) VC Pat Thaler                 YES
2) VC James Gilb                YES
3) TR Clint Chaplin             YES
4) RS John D'Ambrosia      YES
5) ES Jon Rosdahl              YES
6) 01 Tony Jeffree               YES w/comment
7) 03 David Law                  YES
8) 11 Bruce Kraemer            YES
9) 15 Bob Heile                    agrees w/GeoffT
0) 16 Roger Marks               YES w/comment
1) 18 Mike Lynch                YES
2) 19 Steve Shellhammer      YES
3) 21 Subir Das                   YES
4) 22 Apurva Mody             YES
5) 24 James Gilb                (can only cast one response)
6) ME Buzz Rigsbee            YES w/comment
7) ME Geoff Thompson      ABSTAIN w/comment
8) 17 John Lemon                YES
9) 20 Canchi Radikrishna     YES
0) CH Paul Nikolich             YES

TOTAL         final result  17 YES   2 ABSTAIN

----- Original Message ----- From: Paul Nikolich