[802SEC] notice: 802 EC Workshop Saturday 17 NOV 2012

Dear EC members,

Please remember to reserve time to attend the EC Workshop we agreed to hold on Saturday 17 NOV 2012 after the 802 plenary session. If you cannot participate, please suggest an alternate to serve in your stead.

Furthermore, Roger Marks and Steve Shellhammer have agreed to serve as Chair and Recorder respectively.  Thank you Roger and Steve.  I expect them to be soliciting input for the workshop agenda over the next couple of months--please be forthcoming with your thoughts for agenda items.

Regards,

--Paul