Re: [802SEC] Leading Global Standards Organizations Endorse ‘OpenStand’ Principles that Drive Innovation and Borderless Commerce

Sounds good to me (as soon as we get our own house in order)
I do think it is a positive step, but it takes more than PR and press releases.
Please see my modest edits and emphasis below in the OpenStand Principles