[802SEC] tenative agenda for the 1-3PM ET Tuesday 09 OCT EC teleconference
This is a resend--I forgot to put the meeting time in, my apologies. It
will be from 1-3PM ET.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Nikolich" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 4:26 PM
Subject: tenative agenda for the Tuesday 09 OCT EC teleconference
Dear EC Members,
The tenative agenda for the Tuesday 09 OCT EC teleconference is as
1) Follow up from joint 802/IETF meeting--Thaler
2) Follow up from 802's entity application--Nikolich
3) Follow up from 802's request to access P1905.1 recirc drafts--Nikolich
4) Follow up from SC6 Graz meeting--Kraemer
5) Follow up from Geneva site visit--Rosdahl
6) Preparations for EC Workshop--Marks
7) Preparations for November plenary session (e.g., University
8) WG/TAG interim session reports (if necessary)--all
9) Follow up from SA's "OpenStand" announcement--McCabe/Mills
10) SA plans for World Conference on International Telecommunications
11) Any other business--all
Please revise/add the tentative agenda as you see fit. The teleconference
dial-in instructions will be published when we get closer to the meeting.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.