From: k.mccabe@ieee.org
Date: September 8, 2012 6:46:57 PM EDT
To: Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Cc: constantin@ieee.org
Subject: P1905.1 draft access

Paul
To enable the 802 Community access to the revised P1905.1 draft (that is anticipated to be in recirculation next week) so that it can submit comments to the P1905.1 working group, the SA will provide a network license agreement to 802. The agreement allows for up to 50 individual users at a one time fee of $1200, and eliminates the burden of individuals in the 802 community having to purchase the draft. The license agreement will provide unlimited access to the draft for review and comment. A draft of the license agreement is attached for your review and reference.

We will post the draft in a private area--providing a user name and password for access.

Thanks!
Karen

Karen McCabe, CME
Senior Director, Strategy, Marketing, and Product Development
445 Hoes Lane, PO Box 1331
Piscataway NJ 08855 USA
PH: +1 732 562 3824
email: k.mccabe@ieee.org
http://standards.ieee.org
IEEE – Advancing Technology for Humanity