[802SEC] Conference call information, Wednesday Oct. 3, 2012

All

The email list problem seems to have been resolved (at least well enough). Accordingly, I am passing on the call information for our conference call.

Our first conference call will be held Wednesday, October 3 2012, 1:00 PM PDT for 1 hour. Call information is as follows:

Call number: 1-218-936-4141
Participant Access Code: 1084936

Agenda:
- Discuss document 24-12-0011-02-00sg which is the Standards Information Form for 802.15.4. This can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.24/dcn/12/24-12-0011-02-00sg-802-15-4g-sif-contribution.xls
- Determine if it can be forwarded to W. Ash to be sent as part of the catalog of standards (CoS) for SGIP process.

Note that 802.24 anticipates (and hopes) that other 802 WGs will be submitting similar contributions for their standards to be placed with the CoS. A template that has the common information for IEEE 802 standards can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.24/dcn/12/sg-12-0012-00-00sg-template-for-wg-sif-contribution.xls

Thanks

James Gilb
802.24 TAG Chair