[802SEC] One more set of rules changes

Dear Rules aficionados

(BTW: I have used 3 emails, because they are really 3 different topics with differing sense of urgency).

I have also put together some changes for the OM, WG P&P and Chair's guidelines. These can be found in:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/12/ec-12-0058-00-00EC-nov-2012-other-rules-changes.odp
and in proprietary format at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/12/ec-12-0059-00-00EC-nov-2012-other-rules-changes-proprietary-format.ppt

I will ask for these to be approved at our November meeting.

If you would like help kicking the proprietary format habit, send me an email and I will seek to lead you to the promised land of open standards in document formats.

James Gilb

PS: I will send out an agenda for the Rules meeting Real Soon Now(TM).

PPS: I propose that we consider no rules changes in March. :)