From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of James P. K. Gilb
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:49 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Proposed press release for formation of 802.24

All

I pre-circulating another press release, this one to announce the
formation of 802.24.  I am planning on a 6 day preliminary review and
will ask for an early close EC email ballot beginning early next week.

If you are a WG chair, check the text to make sure that the name of your
WG is correctly described.  Also check to make sure that your WG has not
been inadvertently left our (or has been inadvertently included).

Thanks

James Gilb
802.24 TAG Chair