Re: [802SEC] Interim results of the ballot on submissions to WP5A's November meeting

Mike,

I vote approve, with comments:

(1) In the M.1450 proposal, the two instances of "P802.11ad" should be replaced with "IEEE Std 802.11ad-2012" because, as I understand, it was just approved.

(2) I think it would have be more effective for the two documents to be submitted as two separate contributions, not bundled into one. However, I'm not suggesting a split at this point.

(3) In the draft contribution, I think it would be more accurate to change:

"An edited version of Recommendation ITU-R M.1801-1 has been attached which includes updated information regarding the IEEE 802.11 standard."

to:

"An edited version of Document 5A/79 Annex 15 ("Working Document to a Preliminary Draft Revision of Recommendation ITU-R M.1801-1") has been attached, including updated information regarding the IEEE 802.11 standard."

(4) I continue to be uncomfortable when draft contributions are made publicly available without being marked as draft (as is the case for the two proposed attachments).

Roger