[802SEC] identification of topic leaders for November 802 EC Workshop

Folks,

For the November 802 EC Workshop, we have a list of agenda issues.

I would like to assign each issue to an "Agent" (or possibly a small team) who will help to lead the discussion on that topic. Basically, I'd like someone to summarize the issue, and ideally to propose some followup action items. It's OK to include your own perspective and suggestions, but it would be best to label them that way. The Agent is not obligated to carry the action item coming out of the workshop.

Please email me with a short list of the issues for you are will to serve as the Agent.

Thanks,

Roger