Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 day EC email ballot to approve 802.24 formation press release +++

James,

Can you explain the intended timing of this release? It strikes me that, since the group is very close to having it's first official session, it might be better to release the announcement after the session, because:

*It's a little odd to announce in November that the first output documents will be available in November. It might be more effective to wait a bit and then announce the completion of the first documents.

*If you want until afterwards, you could state the results of the session, including the officer elections.

*It may be too late for the announcement to drive attendance to the session.

Roger