Re: [802SEC] please use the attached email address list to communicate with EC members while the listserv is not functioning

Certainly is :)

Regards,
Tony

On 5 November 2012 15:09, Clint Chaplin <clint.chaplin@gmail.com> wrote:
I point out that emails sent to the various lists are not making it through.

I am subscribed to all the 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, and 802.21 lists, as well as the main 802.1 and 802.19 lists, and I haven't seen anything come through for a while.

It's kind of peaceful, in a way....