Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 day EC email ballot to approve New Smart Grid Standards press release +++

All

I have received only two responses to this ballot. Unfortunately, I started two ballots on one day, so you may have only responded to one of them. I have attached the press release to this email so you don't have to go searching for it.

Here are the results so far

	Approve	Disapprove Abstain
Nikolich 	(NV)
Thaler		-