From: Roger B.Marks [mailto:roger@consensii.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2012 4:09 PM
To: Paul Nikolich
Cc: apurva.mody@baesystems.com; bheile@ieee.org; bkraemer@marvell.com; BRigsBieee@comcast.net; clint.chaplin@gmail.com; dlaw@hp.com; dawns@facetoface-events.com; thompsongeoff@rocketmail.com; jgilb@tensorcom.com; jdambrosia@gmail.com; jon.rosdahl@csr.com; MJLynch@mjlallc.com; Pat Thaler; ralfvin@verilan.com; sshellha@qualcomm.com; subirdas21@gmail.com; tony@jeffree.co.uk; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: please use the attached email address list to communicate with EC members while the listserv is not functioning

Paul,

I just want to note that DNS issue seems to be related to resolving "ieee802.org". The grouper URLs are working:

     http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802
     http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/3
     http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11
     etc.

The only exception I've observed is <http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/1>. It's not responding.

Roger

On 2012/11/04, at 05:01 PM, Paul Nikolich wrote:

All,

Since the IEEE listserv is not functioning reliably, please use the attached list of direct email addys for communication to EC members.  I believe all the addys are functional, if you know otherwise, please let me know and I'll update my list.

Regards,

--Paul