[802SEC] Comments on P802.3bp PAR and 5C from 802 EC

Dear members of the 802 EC,

Thank you for your comments on the IEEE P802.3bp PAR and 5C.  These comments
came from 802.11 via Jon Rosdahl:

"2.1 Title: suggest that the ?amendment:? is missing.
	Typically a title for an amendment has ?amendment? in the title.
E.g.  the base title followed by ?amendment: ? and then the amendment title.
8.1 ? Delete the 5.2 note.

5C- in Compatibility, delete last bullet."

We also received this comment from Peter Balma of NesCom:

?Subject: NesCom Comment for P802.3bp