[802SEC] IEEE 802 approval of SIF contributions to SGIP

All

I am going to bring the following motion to the EC on Friday.

Motion
======

This motion is made under the IEEE 802 Operations Manual procedure for IEEE 802 LMSC communications with other standards bodies (8.1.1).

The IEEE 802 EC approves sending documents 24-12-0011-03 and 24-12-0029-00 to SGIP as SIF contributions from IEEE 802. The documents will be forwarded to Bill Ash to be transmitted to the appropriate individual in SGIP.

======

The documents were approved by 802.24 during our Wednesday meeting, the vote tallies were:
24-12-0011-03: 14/0/0 (Y/N/A)
24-12-0029-00: 14/0/0 (Y/N/A)

The documents can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.24/dcn/12/24-12-0011-03-00sg-802-15-4g-sif-contribution.xls
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.24/dcn/12/24-12-0029-00-0000-sif-contribution-from-802-16-wg.xls

For reference, here is the relevant section from our currently approved OM,

8.1.1 IEEE 802 LMSC communications with other standards bodies
a)Communications from the IEEE 802 LMSC to external standards bodies shall not be released without prior approval by the Sponsor. Such approval indicates that the communication represents the position of IEEE 802 LMSC. b)All communications by IEEE 802 LMSC with external standards bodies shall be issued by the Sponsor Chair and shall be copied to the Sponsor.