Re: [802SEC] ec-12-0049-01-00EC-nov-2012-closing-agenda.xlsx

Regarding Item 7.04 of the agenda (v01):

This item was placed on the agenda by 802.18. Since it was developed within the 802.16 Working Group, I'd like to note two points:

(1) The intended approval is per OM Subclause 8.2.1 ("IEEE 802 LMSC communications with government bodies").

(2) The document is available as  IEEE 802.18-12-0118-01 at <https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/12/18-12-0118-01>.

Roger