From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Riegel, Maximilian (NSN - DE/Munich)
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:56 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC SEC
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Schedule for 802.24 upcoming meetings

I would agree with Roger that OmniRAN should take care of collisions with 'cross-802' groups but other 802 WGs as well. Thinking of potential participants in OmniRAN SG, people already working in the higher layer of the 802 networking stack may be the more likely candidates. Aligning across all the WGs may be a challenge, however if there are patterns in the schedules of the WGs, then it is worth to take them into account.

Is it appropriate to run an EC SG mainly in the evening slots? If yes, I would opt that OmniRAN meets in Vancouver on Mo 1930-2130, Tue 1930-2130 and Thu afternoon 1330-1530 and potentially 1600-1800. It would not overlap with 802.24 and would avoid too many collisions with the other WGs.

Bye
Max