From: "Stephen L. Diamond" <s.diamond@computer.org>
Date: December 13, 2012, 8:57:32 AM GMT+08:00
To: bog2012@COMPUTER.ORG, sab2012@COMPUTER.ORG
Subject: Re: [ISOC] NEWS RELEASE: Internet Society Expresses Concern over Direction of World Conference on International Telecommunications

Dear IEEE CS BoG, CS SAB,

Please see the statement below from the Internet Society expressing their concern with regard to direction of the ITU-T World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT) which is presently meeting in Dubai, about which I have written to you previously.

As the IEEE CS representative to the Internet Society Advisory Committee I write to you from time to time on issues of relevance to the CS.

Regards,
Steve Diamond