Re: [802SEC] Draft 802.22.2 Publication Press Release for Review

Apurva,

As part of the OpenStand promotion, we are trying to get boiler-plate text that we can use that will address the OpenStand principles in press releases.  We should be trying to work this into all 802 press releases.  At the moment we are trying to draft it, not sure we will have it in time for your release, but we will do our best.

John

From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of apurva mody
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 10:02 AM
To: 802 SEC
Subject: [802SEC] Draft 802.22.2 Publication Press Release for Review

Dear EC Members,

Please review the attached Draft Press Release on completion of the IEEE 802.22.2 Standard on Installation and Deployment of the IEEE 802.22 systems.

The press release has been reviewed by the IEEE Staff and received approval from the 802.22 WG.

Please provide your comments by Friday, Jan 18th at which point I would like to start a 10 Day EC E-mail ballot to get the press release approved.

Thanks

Mody

Apurva N. Mody, Ph. D.

Chair, IEEE 802.22 Standard Working Group (www.ieee802.org/22)