Re: [802SEC] March Plenary Registration

Rick – Thanks!

Paul – I am still making this request.  While I have forwarded the information – I can not ensure that others will not have the problem.

From: Rick Alfvin [mailto:ralfvin@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:48 PM
To: DAmbrosia, John
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] March Plenary Registration

http://802world.org/plenary/ will get you to the plenary page.

On Jan 24, 2013, at 6:29 PM, John_DAmbrosia@DELL.COM wrote:

Paul,

I am sitting in the close of my Task Force, and we just brought up that registration for March is due.  However, when I go to the webpage (clicking on registration on this page - http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.htmland it directs you to http://802world.org/wireless/)  – I can not get to registration for the March Plenary. Instead I am forwarded to the May 12-17, 2013 Waikoloa, HI meeting.

I believe the deadline should be extended, as there is clearly a webpage issue, and I do not know if I will be able to get this issue resolved and register as I will be traveling home tomorrow.  I believe given the 802.3 interim meeting this week – many others will be in a similar situation.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia