Re: [802SEC] Voting rights in 802.24

All

One more request. Unless I hear otherwise, I will use the email address that is listed in the EC contact list for each EC member.

James Gilb

On 03/01/2013 01:39 PM, James P. K. Gilb wrote:
All

According to our current WG P&P rules, all members of the Sponsor
(including, non-voting members) are ex-officio members of all WGs and TAGs.

As 802.24 Chair, I would like to suggest that I will add all EC members
(unless they request to be left out) to our 802.24 voters email list.
This list is restricted to ballot announcements and other information
directly related to being and 802.24 voter.

If, in addition, an EC member would like to be formally listed as a
voting member of 802.24 (and have the cool 24 on their name badge),
please contact me and I will add you to our list on IMAT and with F2F
events.

Thanks

James Gilb