[802SEC] 802.15.4p PAR title change

All-

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will submitting a PAR title change request for consideration in Orlando for 802.15.4p.

It is currently titled: Part 15.4: Low-Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (LR-WPANs) Amendment: Positive Train Control (PTC) System Physical Layer

While this had some historical relevance, it is felt that the terminology "Positive Train Control" does not clearly speak to the intent and purpose of the amendment.  Since we are not far from starting Working Group letter ballot, we thought now is as good a time as any to get this cleaned this up.

The proposed revision is: Part 15.4: Low-Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (LR-WPANs) Amendment: Physical Layer for Rail Communications and Control

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman Emeritus & Chief Technologist, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832