Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 Day EC Ballot - Reply Comments to the FCC's Incentive Auction Proposal - Docket No. 12-268 +++

Mike-

On 63//13 3:49 PM, Michael Lynch wrote:
Roger,

On the last email that I sent today
that included the reflector there wer error messages back to me on something like six EC members. How does one have any level of confidence that email is being received when that happens?

Something needs to be fixed.
I agree, particularly in terms of:

1. The demonstrated reliability, immediacy and dependability of the IEEE mail service (i.e. list services and forwarding services)

2. 802's procedural reliance on fully functional e-mail

3. The IEEE Mail Service policy items 3.3 and 3.4
Ref: http://eleccomm.ieee.org/email-policy.shtml#sect3

Best regards,
Geoff
Best regards,