Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 Day EC Ballot - Reply Comments to the FCC's Incentive Auction Proposal - Docket No. 12-268 +++

This is all very cute, but does not really address the issues related to regulatory bodies, whose policies and rules about document submissions do not revolve around IEEE 802 policies or operating procedures.

A little common sense here would be helpful, and a recognition of what influence we've had since the beginning of 802.18 using the process to date.

John

John Notor
Sent from my iPhone
Mobile: 1 (408) 799-2738