Re: [802SEC] prep for upcoming plenary session
I will bring up the approval of the extension of the OmniRAN EC SG until July.
The extension was already indicated in the November closing EC meeting.
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of ext Paul Nikolich
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2013 21:03
Subject: [802SEC] prep for upcoming plenary session
Dear EC members,
Please send me the following information in advance of the upcoming plenary session. I will capture the information in my opening slide deck and will place some of the information items on the opening EC meeting consent agenda.
1) Notice of any new Study Groups that may require EC approval
2) Notice of any existing Study Group activities that may require an extension
3) Notice of any Maintenance PARs that may require EC approval
4) Notice of any Drafts to Sponsor ballot for EC approval
5) Notice of any Drafts to RevCom/SASB for EC approval
6) Notice of any other items that may require an EC decision at our Monday or Friday EC meetings.
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.