Re: [802SEC] +++ 10 Day EC Ballot - Reply Comments to the FCC's Incentive Auction Proposal - Docket No. 12-268 +++

John

If the procedure to send a document to a group is to give it to the liaison, then the Chair would give it to the appointed liaison to deliver. In the same way, if the procedure was to print it out on paper, sign it and send it next-day, return receipt requested, then that is what the Chair would do.

Lets discuss details in Orlando. I will prepare a summary of the issues and alternatives and we can work through them.

It would help if you can provide me with a few concrete examples on non-trivial submission procedures so the EC can make sure that our process works with them.

James Gilb