[802SEC] Items for consent agenda for Friday closing meeting.

All

I am proposing the following motions to be on the consent agenda for Friday's closing meeting:

MI* Approve OM and WG P&P changes in ec-13-0008-02

This motion is brought under the process described in the subclause “Revision of the IEEE 802 LMSC OM and IEEE 802 LMSC WG P&P” of the IEEE 802 LMSC OM.

Motion: The EC approves the changes described in document ec-13-0008-02 to the IEEE 802 LMSC Operations Manual and the IEEE 802 LMSC Working Group Policies and Procedures.

(Note: I updated slide 3 to make the MIB requirement its own subclause in the CSD, the text is the same).

MI* Approve new Chair's guideline (with editorial changes), document IEEE_802_Chairs_guidelines_v13.pdf

This motion is proposed using the EC's normal process to take action.

Motion: The EC approves IEEE_802_Chairs_guidelines_v13 as the IEEE 802 LMSC Chair's guidelines with editorial changes allowed.

(Note: The change is to add 2.18, some small updates to the wording based on discussion from Sunday night.)

James Gilb