[802SEC] New draft PAR/5C for P802.1CB replacing P802.1Qcb

EC Colleauges

802.1 has considered the comments from 802.11 on the precirculated P802.1Qcb draft PAR/5C; our responses have been documented in an earlier email.

As a result of discussion within 802.1 this week we have decided to re-cast the draft PAR as a stand-a;one PAR rather than as an amendment to 802.1Q. I have therefore uploaded the revised draft PAR and 5C, now designated P802.1CB, which reflect this change along with the changes suggested by 802.11. The changes to the PAR and 5C text arising out of the change to a stand-alone standard are minor editorials; the intent and content of the project has not changed, simply how it is documented.

The revised P802.1CB draft PAR and 5C are located here:

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2013/new-p802-1CB-draft-par-0313.pdf

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2013/new-p802-1CB-draft-5c-0313.pdf

Regards,
Tony