[802SEC] Amended 802.3bm PAR

Dear EC Members,

The P802.3bm task force has unanimously approved the attached modification which was made to our pre-submitted PAR based upon feedback from 802.11. (We struck vestigial language from section 8.1 as directed)

We appreciate your time to consider this PAR modification to allow EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) enhancements into the P802.3bm project.

Of course, this modification is subject to Working Group approval which we plan to request at tomorrow's 802.3 WG meeting.

Best Regards,

Dan Dove