Re: [802SEC] mentor 802 EC location for current draft of rules changes under consideration

Paul

I don't have text for the RFC1441bis pointer. Aren't we going to wait until the RFC is approved?

The motions that seem to have consensus are in:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0008-02-00EC-march-rules-update.pdf

The updated Chair's guideline has been posted (very recently) at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0010-01-00EC-proposed-chairs-guideline.pdf

The updated (but still subject to much discussion) proposed 5C is at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/13/ec-13-0009-01-00EC-proposed-5c.pdf

James Gilb