[802SEC] mentor 802 EC location for current draft of rules changes under consideration

Thanks for the pointers to the P&P related changes James.

Pat, please remember to provide the draft text to James for the Chairs Guideline pointing to the eventual ietf/802 coordination arrangement document. Did we agree on a due date for the initial draft? I don't remember.

Regards,

--Paul